Wednesday, March 8, 2006

What is your color?

This is an interesting question. I was eating lunch today in a place that was very colorful. They had all kinds of decorations on the wall; rugs, paintings, pottery. As I was looking at all the color, there was one that kept getting my attention. Blue. That's right blue.

I know there are scientific processes that help you determine your "color". But I don't really care about that. My color is blue. So for those of you I work with that may be reading this, bite me. It's not girly, or femmie, or any of that. It's a legitimate question. Think about it; when you buy things, what color do you tend to look for? When you are designing something, what color do you always try and use? When you paint, or draw, what color to you try and use?

Some people may choose colors because it has some perception, like red is fiery or seductive, yellow; soft and non-threatening, pink; frilly, black; dark. I could go on.

What color are you attracted to?

Del.icio.us :

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.