Thursday, June 30, 2005

Switching gears

Have you ever gone on vacation, come back to work, and everything has changed? The people, the job, the atmosphere? It happened to me. Taking on a role I've never done before.

One of the things I've noticed when you are put in a situation that requires you to learn at an accelerated pace is the total exhaustion I feel. See, I don't even think I'm making any sense. You see how many times I have to back space as I type this.

I also don't know why, of all the days since my last post, I am choosing tonight. Maybe its because I'm so totally exhausted I am partially psychotic.Not sure how long this new role will last, but I hope I get the hang of it soon because it's driving me insane.

Filed in: sitenews
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.