Friday, November 17, 2006

When you fail; admit it

There are a lot of really cool projects on the net. There are so many I can't even begin to describe them. I really like Flickr as I've mentioned here, here and here. So, when I saw this cool project a guy did taking a picture of himself for 365 straight days, I thought, "hey, I can do that." Hah! I was wrong.

It was good for a few weeks. I was very diligent. Then I had a problem. I got sick. So sick I couldn't even get out of bed for two days. So, technically, I failed exactly 18 days into the project. I tried making it up, I really did. But, it just was more than I could handle. How lame.

In the end, I failed. Miserably.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.