Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The End by Kerry Politzer

[audio:http://www.digitalthom.com/audio/Kerry Politzer - The End-.mp3]

This is my first post using the Audio Player plugin. I was getting ready to use Ken's song in a podcast but thought I would use it as my first post as well.

Kerry's song, The End, is a great slow easy jazz tune. At first, I didn't like what I heard, and usually, when I'm previewing songs for my podcast if a song doesn't catch my ear right away I move on. But for some reason I decided to wait it out on this one. And man was I glad.

I think you'll really enjoy this track. It's one of the better tracks I've come across in some time. Thanks Kerry.

Get the MP3 here.

Buy the record here.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.