Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Book Review: iWoz - 2 Stars

This was a mediocre book at best. I was really hoping that it was much better than it was. I had read several reviews which stated the writing style, the grammar, the pace, was poor. I have to agree. While I think a biography should include a wide range of experiences which gives the reader a real sense of the person, dragging on for pages about the same topic is boring.

I guess my expectation was set too high, and that was my fault. I was on a waiting list at the library for months. Once the book came in I was very excited. The  anticipation was quickly lowered to dismay after the first few chapters.

Anyway, read it or not, but my suggestion is to pass. There is some good material on the early Apple days, but in the end you'll be disappointed. I was.

Share this article

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tonya, thanks for stopping by, love the idea, I have enjoyed reading your site. I'll add your site to my link list... hope you can do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insightful read. I have stumbled and twittered this for my friends. Others no doubt will like it like I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insightful read. I have stumbled and twittered this for my friends. Others no doubt will like it like I did.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.