Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Get to know guitarist Nick Colionne

As many of you know I produce a podcast called The Jazz Show on The Podcast Network. The podcast features indie Jazz artists who might not get a lot of ear time. I've been doing it for some time, and I have a blast meeting the artists and listening to endless amounts of great Jazz.

I also enjoy Jazz artists who are on major record labels, or at least major Jazz record labels. Some you may not have heard before, and I am glad to share them with you.

The first artists I would like you to meet is Nick Colionne. Nick is a Jazz guitarist. He has a smooth sound that really gets you into the groove. All of Nicks music is available at your favorite music store or download service (such as iTunes).

Please check out Nicks albums on Amazon.com for sample tracks. My favorites are Always Thinking Of You (Keepin It Cool), High Flyin' (Just Come On In) and It's Been Too Long (Just Come On In).

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.