Monday, December 29, 2008

Moving On To Something I'm Passionate About

I've been writing on this blog for nearly 5 years. Lately it's slowed to a trickle and I think it has to do with two things:

1. Microblogging on Twitter and FriendFeed
2. The blog had no focus, it was just what ever

Because there was no focus, and I can microblog on Twitter/FriendFeed fast, blogging here just fell behind.

This year I'm really going to focus on two sites, GalacticWriter.com and MyCareerVoice.com. These are the things I'm passionate about. These are the places I think my writing will have an impact, and be therapeutic for me too.

I still love tech. I still write computer software, probably always will in some fashion or another.

I may occasioanlly write something here, but I doubt it. Plese visit my main website, ThomAllen.com for all that is new.
Share this article

2 comments:

  1. You'll be back - they always come back. :-) Good luck on your new sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may also want to check out yonkly. It's the first "create your own" microblog to integrate with Twitter: http://yonkly.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.