Saturday, September 17, 2011

Do You Want To Trade Books?

I cleaned out an office yesterday, and discovered I had about 30 un-read books. Looks like I have enough material for about a year, not including the 10 or so un-read books on my Kindle and graphic novels.

I also have a large pile of books that I've read and probably won't read again. If you are interested in any of them, can we trade for something you've read and probably won't read again. Here is my list:

7th Son: Descent
The 4-Hour Work Week
The Rise of the Creative Class
Now, Discover Your Strengths
Beyond The Call of Duty
Just a Geek
Linchpin
The Dip
The Power of Charm
Trust Agents
Blue Kingdoms Shades & Spectors
Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms
Rework
Twittfaced
Notes from a small island
The why of Work
The Narrow Road
Killing Giants
Eat People

I'm interested in any political thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, comics and graphic novels, and business books. I could even go for something in photography that isn't camera specific. Thanks.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.