Wednesday, March 26, 2014

THANK YOU!

I want to take a minute and thank everyone, my wife Gina, without her I would be completely lost. My wonderful children, Jake, Linsey, Ashley and Jessica, for all of their support, help and daily encouragement. The hundreds of family and friends who have reached out and helped, offered prayers, and more encouragement. You'll never know how grateful I am.

I must admit it's a little overwhelming to feel the amount of love and concern. There is nothing more valuable to me than the love of my God, my family, and my friends.

We'll have more to share over the next few days. Things are progressing, and I'll continue to need everyones positive vibes. I love all of you.

With a very sincere heart,

--Thom
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.