Saturday, October 1, 2005

Does RSS need a pundit?

My good friend Kip started a blog recently. His goal and or mission is to learn about and share information on how business could benefit from RSS and ATOM type content systems. I like the title RSSPundit. I'm not sure that RSS needs a pundit
but if it does Kip's your man. I think more companies should take a look at using RSS to distribute all kinds of data. With the advent of podcasting it's becoming easier and easier to distribute more than just text to anyone who wants to listen, read or interact.

Kip and I had a short discussion on RSS yesterday and how we thought our company could integrate the technology into our marketing and product offerings. He had recently visited the Blog Business Summit and I'm sure came away with some really great ideas.

According to Wikipedia a pundit is someone who is an expert on a subject. I'm sure Kip will work diligently to become an expert on RSS in the corporate world. Please take some time to read Kip's blog. Oh and Kip, seeing how your blog is focused on RSS feeds, I thought I would help you get a feed on your site so others can read your awesome blog.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.