Friday, February 24, 2006

100 million reasons to use Flickr

This is a great post on possible uses of Flickr. I think you can use a Flickr account to market Homes as well.

1. Each house you have for sale can be a set. There are so many possibilities here. Integrate them into your website, your blog or even in an email link. With the ability to show individuals, you can also provide a slide show.

2. Create a photo set of all the homes you may have shown a potential buyer. Then they can refer back to refresh their memory. You are taking your digital camera with you on each showing, right?

3. Create a set of potential homes for an out of state buyer.

4. Create a set of photos of the neighborhood and surrounding areas. This is rarely if ever done.

5. Reduce or eliminate the need to store photos on your own web server. I made the move to eliminate all the photos from my web server and host them in Flickr.

In any of these cases you will want to purchase a Professional account so you aren't limited in the amount of photos you upload and store.

Del.icio.us :

Share this article

1 comments:

  1. [...] I blogged about using Flickr and real estate here. It’s been my most read post; by hundreds. I think it really is a huge way to use Flickr. There are several things you can now do with YouTube as well when it comes to real estate. Check out my first attempt at integrating a Wordpress blog as my main real estate site and Flickr. It’s pretty slick. I’m starting to blog over at realtyblogging.com. Not sure what that will lead to but we’ll see. [...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.