Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just what mobile screen space needs, more ads

As a frequent reader of Seth Godin, I'm excited to see what his latest post will bring. His rant over Verizon considering selling ad space on an already tight mobile phone screen is simply outrageous. In my opinion, John Harrobin should be tossed. If for nothing else than an attempt to alienate his customers. If I were on the BOD of Verizon, he would be gone before the end of the day. But that's just me. I'm not a Verizon customer thank God, and if they go to ads on phones I never will be.

T-Mobile... are you hearing this? You already have the crappiest phone selection on the market, please don't make it worse by falling victim to the ad game.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.