Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Fellow Marines



Traditionally November 10th has been the date which Marines celebrate the official creation of their Corps.

For those of you who are currently serving in the Marine Corps, thank you, and happy birthday.

For those that have already served your country as a Marine, thank you too. And happy birthday.

Please remember to support our troops, no matter what branch, and no matter where they are serving. Educate yourself on the sacrifices these men and woman make on this countries behalf.

If you were in the Marines, tell us about it. Leave your website link.

I have a bunch of photos I'll be posting to flickr today of me when I was in the Corps., and a few pounds lighter. I'll update this post with the link.
Share this article

8 comments:

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.