Friday, May 2, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day Two – 3 Fears I Have

First fear: being trapped in a box or something that is locked from the outside. I'm not claustrophobic, but I do get freaked out when I am trapped and can't work my way out.

Second fear: Insects, bugs, spiders, that might crawl on my body. Nothing freaks me our more that having an unknown bug crawling on my head or neck. I have been know to jump around a little when this happens.

Third fear: Losing my job. When you are a husband and father, putting food on the table, clothing, and shelter are always a worry, and having a job to pay for them is always top of my list. My fear is that I will be let go from a company and then never be able to get another job. Foolish notion, but it drives me to have more than one option.

These are generally my fears. Took me a while to really come up with these.

Find all 30 Day Blogging Challenge posts here.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.