Thursday, May 1, 2014

Chemotherapy One

I'm feeling well enough today to chat about my first chemo treatment. The overall report is it was like sitting in a chair with an IV in your arm, for five hours. Boring. My beautiful supportive wife spent the entire time with me (a must if you are sitting immobile for that amount of time.) And my daughter Ashley dropped in to say hi and take a quick photo.

The only real after effect for me was feeling very tired and run down. Doc said to expect that. Even today, the next day, I'm not feeling that bad, although I've had a headache since yesterday, not sure if it's related.

That's it for this report. Again, I appreciate all the love and support from everyone. Keep fighting.

#cancersucks #keepfighting
Share this article

1 comments:

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.