Thursday, May 1, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day One - Twenty Random Facts About Myself

Twenty random facts about myself:


  1. I have cancer

  2. United States Marine

  3. I like to read magazines starting from the back (that's where the best stories)

  4. I was a DJ at a skating rink

  5. I've touched 5 continents

  6. I hate black licorice

  7. I always carry more gadgets than I need

  8. I love Jazz Music

  9. Long time Metallica fan

  10. I have three grandchildren (as of today)

  11. Huge science fiction and fantasy genre fan

  12. I can't stand the sight of blood

  13. I once installed a token ring network

  14. I ran to the hospital in a 3 piece suite, in the desert, in July, to see my second child born

  15. I've played in several orchestras

  16. I broke a tooth in my wife's mouth with a boom box

  17. I fall asleep in under a minute

  18. I don't need an alarm clock to wake me up

  19. I live in Utah and have never been snow skiing

  20. I like to wear geek t-shirts



This was fun.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.