Sunday, September 12, 2004

I hope he doesn’t mind

Usually when I find a great link on the net and I post about it I give complete credit and a return link so the other site will get any traffic I can drive. But in the case of the Memorial post from Joel on Software, I decided that it was more important to me than just making a link. People change their weblog addresses, or their archives are removed or what ever. I didn't want to lose this. It's selfish I know, but extremely important.

I am pretty sure that Joel will not be changing his weblog any time soon, but I still wanted to play it safe. I'm not sure if he's the creator of the htm or he got it from somewhere else, but I appreciate the efforts and wanted to give full credit where I got the information.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.