Friday, July 28, 2006

Problogger group writing project - my favorites

After reading all the blogs, commenting on most, I think I have found what I would consider my favorite posts on the topic posed on Problogger.net. Here they are in no particular order.

Discovering More Time by Steve
Brand Your Blog From Day 1 by Eric
But Don’t Look Back in Anger by Jan
Kill Fifty Birds with One Stone by Curt
12 Things I would do if I had to start my Blog again by JohnTP

Here is the link to the entire list of participators.

I really enjoyed this little exercise, and learned a lot. Unitl next time.
Share this article

1 comments:

  1. You were the first person ever to comment on any of my blogs so I don't know what the protocol is, but thanks so much, it was a great group writing project.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.