Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The only magazine you’ll ever need

Pretty bold huh? Well, if you're into building a business, running a business, trying to get great business ideas, learn from the most successful business builders on the planet, you need Inc. 500. No, this isn't an ad for the magazine. I don't get any kick back from them. I just know, that pretty much the only magazine I put money down for any more is the yearly 500.

The Internet, for me anyway, has basically eliminated the need to purchase magazines. The information in a magazine is usually 30 or more days old and are so full of advertising it makes reading an article almost impossible. I feel like I chase an article; start on page 1, continued on page 96, continued on page 30, continued on page 55.

Almost every magazine has an online version. It's sort of counter productive don't you think? I know, magazines can go places computers can't, but I don't really care. If I need something to read, I'll just download content to my Treo and read it where ever I want.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.