Friday, July 6, 2007

Giving Props To My Peeps

This weeks props:

My Wife, Gina. This Woman has been through so much over the past year. In August we were in an automobile accident that nearly took our lives. Gina sustained a broken neck, torn ligaments in her shoulder and numerous other injuries. Everyone survived but my dear Wife was hurt the worst.

She was just getting started training for Triathlons. In fact she completed her first Triathlon in May of 2006 and was training for her next when the accident occurred. As you can imagine her training has been on hold, and still is. But yesterday she got on her bike for the first time sine August 2006. I'm so proud of her. I know that she will have many obstacles in her way but she will over come them all.

Thank you honey for being such an inspiration to me and everyone around you. [Sorry, no web site for her, but I'm trying]

Lorri and Cammon Randle. Ok, so they are two, but they work together. Thanks to both of you. Thank you for showing me that young people still have the drive to make big things happen. I appreciate your willingness to help your fellow Geek. I'm excited to see where you take all of this. Rock On! [CopperRain, MediaJoltz]
Share this article

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a weekly blog post. Thanks for sharing..... I hope your wife heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, thanks. It has been fun and I am excited to keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.