Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Get my Tumblr theme



I use Tumblr as my Lifestream tool of choice. I'm making my theme available for download. You'll have to load the text into the Custom theme area. You will also want to update the location of the images and maybe add your own menu options.

Let me know if there are any problems with this, and I would also like to know if you use it. Thanks.

With background image: download
Without background image: download
With white background: download

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting
Share this article

10 comments:

  1. Very nice - I just posted about your theme at TumblrThemes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Randa. I'm working on a couple more Tumblr themes and I'll post a note when they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind adding variable size styles for different length quotes into this theme? I'm having trouble hacking that little bit...


    thanks, great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, let me look into that. That's actually a great idea. I'm assuming you want longer link text to use a smaller font size... so it would be based on the length of the text. Yes, let me look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Thanks for your theme. I translated it into German and made some changes and added the new functions of tumblr.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks man. love this theme. I'm using it lifeofagroceryclerk.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks man. love this theme. I'm using it lifeofagroceryclerk.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the tumbler themes

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.