Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My blogging station

Darren Rowse asked his readers to send in their blogging stations after he revealed where he works. Actually, Darren's work space it quiet simple, and so are most of the other entries. That's what's cool about blogging, you can do it pretty much anywhere. I typically blog on my HP Notebook. Sometime I blog from my iMac, but only once in a while. I use my iMac for creating podcasts. Here is my blogging station entry. I'd really like to get something on my MDA that would let me blog, that would be nice.

My mobile blogging station

I've asked this before, show us your blogging setup.

Share this article

1 comments:

  1. [...] Thom Allen inspired me to take some pictures of my blogging station. Looking at some of the others out there, mine’s not quite as simple. I guess when it comes down to it, the Mac in the middle is all I really use to blog, but everything else plays such a large part in the content of my blogs that I thought I’d include it. Some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but in them, you’ll see 3 laptops (a Linux, a MacBook, and a Windows laptop), a Windows Vista (64-bit) desktop, a Ham Radio station, a picture of my wife, an iPhone, 2 scanners, and a printer. I should have also included the Digital Rebel XT I shot the pictures with (that I forgot to turn on my flash or use a tripod obviously) as well, as that has been used in several of the posts I’ve written. For your enjoyment, here is my blog station - how many bloggers can say they have a Single Side Band Ham Radio Tranceiver as part of their set up?: [...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.