Saturday, August 25, 2007

Facebook Applications zuPort for Flickr and YouTube

If you use Facebook, Flickr and YouTube, you will want to try the Facebook applications zuPort: Flickr and zuPort: YouTube.

I was looking for a way to share my Flickr photos without having to upload them to Facebook, or send a Friend to Flickr just to view the pictures. zuPort does all I wanted. New photos show in my mini-feed, and if you click on one of the thumbnails in the feed, it takes you to a viewer in Facebook, not Flickr. Seamless in my view.

zuPort: YouTube accomplishes the same thing, seamlessly integrating your YouTube videos into Facebook. It's great not having to leave Facebook just to view content. That's what makes Facebook applications so cool.

Try these applications out. They are one of the reasons I continue to use Facebook.

Share this article

1 comments:

  1. [...] Facebook Applications zuPort for Flickr and YouTube » This Summary is from an article posted at Thom Allen Weblog on Saturday, August 25, 2007 If [...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.