Monday, August 13, 2007

Creative and Exciting ways people are helping wounded soldiers

It seems that when the war in Iraq started there was a rush of bloggers all shouting support for those fighting in the war, I was and am one of them. Now it seems there is a rush to form some type of support group/system/company to help soldiers who are suffering from physical or mental disabilities. Let me name just a couple:

Homes for Our Troops
Hire A Hero

These are all great services. And I trust they are working with the soldiers in mind. Until I see anything to the contrary that's what I'll assume.

But lets not forget those still fighting a war. Whether you support or oppose the war makes no difference. These are the same men and woman who would at a drop of a hat stand in defense of our own borders. The people of the United States would demand that. And they United States Military would deliver. And not one peep of criticism would exist. Remember Iraq isn't the only place our Military personnel are stationed. As Jack Nicholson playing Col. Jessep in A Few Good Men says:
... I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Share this article

3 comments:

  1. Mi sono divertito lettura. Grazie!Esso ha aggiunto la mia conoscenza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is what you call spirit of America

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhe article's content rich variety which make us move for our mood after reading this article. surprise, here you will find what you want! Recently, I found some wedsites which commodity is research-laboratory colorful of fashion. Such as that worth you to see. Believe me these websites won’t let you down.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.