Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Hotmail storage is at 5GB

Hotmail storage at 5GB Not sure when this happened, since I hardly use my Hotmail account once I started using GMail, but it looks like I now have 5GB of mail storage, on my free Hotmail account. Interesting. Maybe they needed to increase the amount to make up for all the spam that gets through. Which is one of the major reasons I stopped using my Hotmail account. But 5GB, that's a pretty good amount.

Maybe I should be saying anything. I might find myself back at 10MB or something. I noticed on the Live front page it still says free Hotmail accounts get 2GB of storage. I must a member in good standing.

Share this article

1 comments:

  1. I don't use hotmail (anymore, did years ago) but I use gmail and I like it a lot. It is not my main email address but I like how it threads automatically.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.