Friday, December 10, 2010

I've Gotta Get Out More

Sometimes technology has a way of sucking up all your time. Facebook, Twitter, iPhone, laptop, AngryBirds; you get my meaning. There is so much information flying around out there it's simply overwhelming. I've come to realize I can't consume it all. I need to get out more.

People want to spend more time with their Families during the Holidays. Me too. I think unplugging on a consistent basis is a good thing. Nothing scientific, just makes sense. I live and work in a technology world, it's easy to fall into the trap of the next coolest thing. I really need to get out.

It's my time now, so I'll curl up with a good book on my Kindle, and fall asleep listening to Bach on Pandora. Isn't technology great? I need to get out more.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.