Friday, October 20, 2006

Flickr and Real Estate Are A Great Pair

Yes, I'm the 50 millionth person to blog about flickr. But it won't be my last. I'm upgrading to a Pro account today. The way I see it is Flickr integrates with Wordpress, if I change web hosts, I can still have all my photos; the list just goes on.

I blogged about using Flickr and real estate here. It's been my most read post; by hundreds. I think it really is a huge way to use Flickr. There are several things you can now do with YouTube as well when it comes to real estate. Check out my first attempt at integrating a Wordpress blog as my main real estate site and Flickr. It's pretty slick. I'm starting to blog over at realtyblogging.com. Not sure what that will lead to but we'll see.

Try this... Flickr Explore. They are doing some really great things like:

  • A Year Ago Today [link] as of October 2005
  • The last 7 days [link]
  • Geo mapping of photos [link]; great for tagging a listing (Realtors)
Share this article

1 comments:

  1. [...] There are a lot of really cool projects on the net. There are so many I can’t even begin to describe them. I really like Flickr as I’ve mentioned here, here and here. So, when I saw this cool project a guy did taking a picture of himself for 365 straight days, I thought, “hey, I can do that.” Hah! I was wrong. [...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.