Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Twitter archive #1

Thank you LauraMoncur for giving me the idea to archive my twit entries. It would be nice to have a setting that just sent them as a post to your blog each day. How freaking cool would that be?

  • If u are going to blog a 'how-to', give us some meat not 10 lines of crap

  • Stupid train is blocking the intersection

  • Victor Wooten @ the Depot in Salt Lake City April 28

  • watching a guy aerate my lawn, don't get in his way, ouch

  • Day light savings really sucks

  • trying to get a replacement for my dead Tmobile MDA

  • my resume doesn't tell the whole story, let me say it in person

  • is it wrong to twit at church?

  • @ewanspence too much PSP

  • It's freaking raining in Salt Lake City... arrgh.

  • My T-Mobile MDA just died. How will I ever know whats going on? Quick, off to a T-Mobile store.

  • saw the movie 300 a few hours ago, awesome.

  • I'm mind mapping new websites. this ought to be fun.

  • @lauramoncur: don't forget to tip the driver... hehe

  • NASCAR, Las Vegas, warm weather... should be an awesome weekend

  • SVN totally rocks!

  • @lauramoncur: There should be plenty of places for hot Mexican. Be sure to stop by the Great British Booze-up and meet ewanspence

  • iPod crash, reset... No

  • Windows on a MAC is like jelly on peanut butter

  • I need a great video camera for vidcasts, anyone have a suggestion?

  • I did it, I'm now a full fledged MAC owner. Let the fun begin.

  • Ewan I'm jealous I want all those cool toys

  • Should have never had that last slice of pizza.

  • Hey Ewan, have fun at SXSW.

  • What do you do first thing in the morning? I MUST have the largest diet coke I can purchase with the change in my pocket. rev rev...

  • Recording The Jazz Show #21, jazz.thepodcastnetwork.com

  • Trying to figure out why I can't hit a web site on a local port... Dang Django

  • writing code in Python / Django

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.