Monday, January 4, 2010

Podcasting Is A Cinch

A few months ago I started using a great service called Cinch, from BlogTalkRadio. It's really a small footprint mobile podcasting system. But I've found many different uses for Cinch. You can visit my Cinch page here.

You can create audio casts three ways; an iPhone app, your computer, or dial in number. You have to pre-configure your phone number so Cinch recognizes who is recording, and posts right to your account.

I've used Cinch a couple of different ways. One is to record quick notes for myself (sent to a non public folder), as a backup for audio podcasts I'm recording via Skype, and as a quick way to capture podcasts on the go.

Jesse Stay has been using it to record a daily journal. I'm sure there are dozens of unique ways to use Cinch. I would love to know how you are using Cinch.

*Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for writing this post. U simply think Cinch is a great tool and wanted to share.
Share this article

6 comments:

  1. Your blogtalk radio link is incorrect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right. And I've fixed it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogtalk radio link is incorrect

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right. And I've fixed it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use it to sing sing snippets of songs that are stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use it to sing sing snippets of songs that are stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.