Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Final post on ConventionNext

Well this will wrap up my posts on ConventionNext. It was pretty neat. Great concept, great idea. It was a small window, would have been nice to have more time, but I'm sure in the future there will be.

I hope everyone takes some time to review the video of the show today. Get involved. Help Politic2.0 build an even better system in the future.

I'm sure there are lot more people invloved, but I really want to thank Phil Burns for brining this event to my attention and wish him and his company, TagJungle success.
Share this article

2 comments:

  1. I was watching (and posting questions) from here at work, and saw a few familiar faces in the video.. let's hope they can do this again. I'd love to get Hatch to do this, so I can nail him to the wall with all the scathing questions I have for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it's going to happen again. And I think Hatch is a great choice. Although I don't think he would jump at the chance. He's so far out of tune with the people he represents; his frustration level with a forum such as Politic2.0 might cause him to just walk out. Now that would interesting.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.