Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Second post on ConventionNext

After listening to a few of the questions, it's obvious the platform is going to be a success. There are some initial problems, like running around the room with a mic instead of having two so the people live can have their own.

I'm not a big Chris Cannon fan. I've never thought he has done a whole lot for the state of Utah. He answers like a politician though. I'm sure it can't be easy to throw yourself into a room of people taking shots at your policies and voting record.

Oh look, Pete Ashdown is in the room. Hey Pete! Pete ran against Senator Orin Hatch. It was a valiant effort. I voted for Pete. I voted for him because I think we need some new blood. I think Hatch has been in there long enough. I don't even know what Hatch does. He doesn't even have to work at his job any more.

The question at hand is Disabled American Veterans and the Walter Reed Army Hospital that was recently under fire for poor conditions. Cannon is accused of having a poor record when it comes to Military issues. He claims he doesn't and that you can hire anyone to give a poor performance review. He does have a point, but side steps the real question, what are you going to do about it?

Well, my video feed just tanked. I guess I'll end this post now and hope it comes back online soon.
Share this article

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments. I posted my response on your site.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.