Monday, April 16, 2007

What is your dream role?

Chris Brogan is someone I discovered through Twitter; he's a hoot. If you haven't signed up with Twitter yet, it's fast and easy, and I highly recommend it. On occasion Chris sends out little quips like this:
chrisbrogan If you changed jobs today, what would your dream role be? Are you working towards making that shift?

This is a really good one. It got me thinking if I'm doing that. If things changed today would they be what I wanted? Thanks for asking Chris. What are your comments? Are you willing to share?
Share this article

1 comments:

  1. Well, Thom, glad you asked. In my personal case, I'm lucky. I'm kind of working my dream job right now. I'm working on a big professional conference, on a startup, and on my own for-free conference (PodCamp). In all those cases, I'm working with people in a community aspect. It's been lovely.

    My *next* job will be expanding on what I learn from these, I imagine. When I'm ready to call my own shots, it will be throwing or facilitating conferences on a variety of topics and using my community skills mixed with my social software knowledge to move the ball forward.

    Oh, and I'm going to write a book this year.

    What's your answer?

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.