Saturday, June 9, 2007

June CodeAway in Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City Codeaway GroupI was finally able to attend my first CodeAway. It was very interesting. By time things got cookin there were about 10 people including a really cute munchkin. Ash and I talked about the new rev of BridesClub.com; Matt and I (and another guy whose name I can't remember, sorry) talked about NASCAR, and racing in general, and of course it's all lost in translation. Mike was pretty quiet. Laura talked about her latest DVD from Starling Fitness (I blogged about her here) and she was assembling mailers. Marleigh was there and I learned that she is so smart and will rule the world one day. And finally, still, no one knows what I do. I really need to frackin work on that. But that's another blog post.

When I first arrived I discovered that Mike and Laura have a cat, and bless his heart, I'm just allergic an no amount of medicine can fix it. I'm not sure why, I guess I need to get that problem resolved. Sorry Laura, I hope you weren't offended in anyway, but I really appreciate you not kicking me out.

There was lots of food, drink and good times. So, next month, I'll try and have a laptop and actually work on a coding project, or something similar to a coding project.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.