Monday, June 18, 2007

My blog is 4 years old this month

Well, it's half way through June 2007 and I realized that I've been blogging for over 4 years (not including the BBS posts I wrote in the late eighties early nineties). I actually started blogging in February 2003 on blog-city.com. I've tried to get the blog posts from back then but I wasn't able too. The best I have starts around 2004 somewhere. Anyway, I guess it's been some time, but nothing has been as consistent as this blog. I've branched out to others (here, here, and here) as I'm trying to figure out whats fun and whats business.

Now that I'm getting into other media types like podcasting and videocasting, blogging for me has become than just writing, it's performing.
Share this article

3 comments:

  1. Happy blog-birthday Thom!!

    Jason Alba
    CEO - JibberJobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Happy blog-birthday, Thom! And thanks for gracing our orbit at ON! I'm looking forward to checking out your other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwww Happy Birthday Blog. Maybe our blogs can have playdates together.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.