Thursday, October 4, 2007

Giving Props to my Peeps

This weeks Prop goes out to a Twitter friend Jim Long. It's one thing to see news on the Internet, on the radio or TV. It's a whole different experience when you read about it through the eyes of the man who is capturing it on Video.

Jim Long is a cameraman for NBC News. Since I started following what Jim had to say on Twitter, I've come to learn just how important Jim and skills are to the news he reports. I've also gotten an inside seat as news is happening. For instance, one Sunday when Jim was shooting a news program, he was sending us behind the scenes activities you would never see on camera. Don't get me wrong, Jim doesn't disclose anything that he shouldn't, he has great integrity.

Visit Jim's web site and if you are on Twitter, you can follow him there too.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.