Thursday, October 11, 2007

Photowalking SLC v2

Photowalking SLC v1 was on October 5th but the weather was bad, and a number of other excuses, and I didn't make it. What a disappointment. I should have braved the weather. The Photowalk turned out pretty good. You can see some of them here.

The next Photowalk SLC is scheduled for October 19th at the Gateway. The idea is to travel West and capture the "grunge/graffiti" part of downtown Salt Lake.

If you are into photography and/or just want to meet some local photogs, come out. It will be my first time too so don't be shy. Check the Flickr group for more information (or subscribe to my blog, I announce all the details).

Thanks to Ann for letting me know about the next Photowalk SLC.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.