Monday, October 1, 2007

Photowalking comes to Utah

I'm really excited I found this post on Photowalking.org. I keep reading about Thomas Hawk and Robert Scoble photo walking and I've wanted to participate in one. I have even thought about organizing one for Salt Lake City. However, Rich Legg has already scheduled one for October 6th, 2007, starting at the Salt Palace. It's a great location. It's also LDS Conference weekend so there will be lots of lights and people. Lots to shoot I'm sure.

Come out and join us, even if all you have is a point and shoot. I want to meet more photographers in Salt Lake City. Thanks.
Share this article

2 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed you - even though the weather was awful, we had a lot of fun. Next PW-SLC is going to be on Friday, October 19, during gallery stroll. We are going west of the Gateway area, looking for grunge and culture. The Flickr pool will have all the details. Hope to see you there. AT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was very disappointed that I couldn't make it. But I will plan on the 19th. The grunge/culture aspect is very interesting. Can't wait to meet everyone.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.