Thursday, November 15, 2007

5 People I Would Like To Meet

President-Gordon-B-Hinckley-LDS-Church Gordon B. Hinckley, Prophet and President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. What a strong man. True to his convictions. I would love to spend 30 minutes listening to him talk about how important God is to him.

Tony-Stewart-NASCAR Tony Stewart is one of NASCAR'S best drivers. Consistently in the top of the standing, I really like the way he drives, I love the way he races in various classes besides the Nextel Cup. I just think he's cool and want to shake his hand.

 

Steve-Jobs-Apple-Computer Steve Jobs is Apple's CEO. He's responsible for some of the most significant technology advancements the world has seen. Not only has he developed some incredible technology, but he managed to keep Apple at the top of the industry. I'd take even five minutes in Start Bucks with him.

 

Mark-Cuban-Dallas-Mavericks Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks and several other technology companies. Mark was able to sell his company Broadcast.com some time ago allowing him to move into other ventures. I have to say of all the people on this list Mark is my least favorite. The reason he's on my list is because I think he's a RockStar when it comes to business. He just plays at a different level. I'd buy Mark a hotdog at a Jazz/Mavs game any day.

Colin_Powell_official_Secretary_of_State_photo Colin Powell is a former US Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Powell is a gentle giant. If this guy even runs for President he'll have my vote. I'd love to shoot a few boxes of 5.56mm rounds with General Powell.

Who would you most like to meet?

Share this article

2 comments:

  1. Good list! I would have some NASCAR drivers on my list too. I am a Dodge fan, so Kurt Busch would be the driver I would like to meet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] this great man. The world lost a great man and leader today. President Hinckley was one of the 5 people I wanted to meet in my life. I guess I’ll have to wait for the next life. This entry was [...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.