Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Poll: What Is You Favorite Song And Why?

OK, today I want your involvement. This is a simple Poll question: What is your favorite song(s) and why. The important part is why. Since I like more than one song I'm going to share three.

Smooth Jazz

Say What? by Brian Culbertson - I love this song for one reason, the bass. I typically judge a song by how strong the bass line is.

Contemporary

I'd Like To by Corrine Bailey Rae - I like this song because it has real strong lyrics. Corrine has such a great voice.

Rock (ok Metal)

Leper Messiah by Metallica - Again, I like this song because if it's strong bass line. The whole song is just put together very well.

The Black Album by Metallica - This is probably one of the best metal albums ever recorded. There isn't one track on this album that doesn't truly rock.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.