Thursday, November 8, 2007

Props To My Peeps

I've slacked over the past few weeks on my weekly props and thought it was a good time get back at it.

This weeks prop goes out to Brad Baldwin. I recently connected with Brad at a really great pizza place in Draper Utah. Brad is a driving force behind Rocky Mountain Voices. I've known who Brad is for some time but was never able to meet. He reached out through LinkedIn which is pretty cool.

One thing I've learned about Brad is he really wants to build a strong community of new media providers and consumers. There are a number of podcasters and videocasters in the Intermountain West and Rocky Mountain Voices is set as the place to find all of these gems. If you're a podcaster or videocaster, or your business needs help getting started, Brad and his production company may be the answer.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.