Saturday, November 3, 2007

Build A Better Blog In 31 Days Wrap-up

Well here we are wrapping up this series, Building A Better Blog In 31 Days. There were several things I wanted to accomplish writing this series. One, require myself to write everyday for 31 days. That may not sound like a big deal but it was. I actually wrote each post everyday. Next I wanted to try some SEO techniques a friend shared with me. And I have to admit it worked pretty well. I'd share with your the secret but he might hunt us both down. Next, I really wanted to share what I thought were great tips and ideas on building a great blog.

I hope you had a chance to read these posts and you got something out of them. I appreciated all of the feedback I got and ideas shared. If you liked something I'd love to hear about in the comments. Here is the link to the series Category, and here are links to the individual posts:

Day 1: Reduce, if not cut out, your blogroll

Day 2: Tell Me What You Are All About

Day 3: De-cluttering Your Blogs Sidebar

Day 4: Use An Easy To Navigate Blog Theme

Day 5: Linking Is The Name Of The Game

Day 6: Posting Comments On Other Blogs

Day 7: Thank Those Who Comment On Your Blog

Day 8: Creating Relevant Categories And Tags For Your Posts

Day 9: Be Courteous To Your Fellow Bloggers

Day 10: Make Sure Your Blog Is Mobile Compliant

Day 11: Linking To Your Archive Posts

Day 12: How Do I Subscribe To Your Blog?

Day 13: Announcing Your New Blog Post

Day 14: Create A Blog Posting Schedule

Day 15: Write A Series On Your Favorite Subject

Day 16: Give Your Blog Readers A Way To Contact You

Day 17: Use Social Networks To Build A Blog Brand

Day 18: Prevent Blogging Disaster, Back It Up

Day 19: Keep Your Blog Posts Unique

Day 20: Stay The Course, And Don’t Give Up

Day 21: Use Your Site Stats To Write A Better Blog

Day 22: Create Catchy Blog Titles That Beg To Be Read

Day 23: Get Your Blog Readers Involved, Hold A Contest

Day 24: Decide Your Blogs Domain Now Rather Than Later

Day 25: Sweat Your Blogs Details

Day 26: Blogging For Love Or Money

Day 27: Protect Your Blogs Content

Day 28: Thank A Blogger For Linking To You

Day 29: Create A Sticky 404 Page

Day 30: Keep Comment Spam From Burdening Your Blog

Day 31: Successful Blogger’s Share Their Insight

Thanks to Jason Alba for creating the list I was going to make, it much easier. Please visit Jason's blog here.
Share this article

2 comments:

  1. [...] I was writing the Build A Better Blog series I decided I would write a few more series. Here is what I have so far. None of these will be [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Allen presents Build A Better Blog In 31 Days Wrap-up posted at Thom Allen Weblog, saying, “This article contains 31 links to my Build A Better [...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Thom Allen Weblog • All Rights Reserved.